Terms & Conditions Covering Our Events
We want to put on great nights in and around Oxted and to be able to do that successfully for under 18's events we need to ensure a potential minority can't cause problems. If you're into booze, drugs, smoking or causing trouble don't come to our under 18 events, it's as simple as that. If you do we're going to throw you out and ban you if you step out of line. If you just want to party to great music without that stuff then please come along, but to make sure we can deal with anyone who doesn't the following are our conditions, which are here to allow us to deal with anyone problematic easily, together with a few other general event terms. Please ensure you read and agree to the following before purchasing a ticket to one of our events.
1. We have a strict zero tolerance policy on alcohol, drugs and smoking at our under 18 age group events. Anyone found in possession, either inside or outside of the venue (even if not consuming or using the time) at one of these events will be automatically banned. Alcohol added to non alcoholic drinks will not be tolerated in any form and we reserve the right to ban anyone in possession of, or consuming such drinks based on our suspicion alone. No refund will be given and our decision is final.
2. Anyone who appears to be acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs at an under 18 event maybe ejected and banned based on our suspicion alone. No refund will be given and our decision is final.
3. No food or drinks may be brought into the venue.
4. We do not tolerate abusive or bad behaviour at any of our events, either inside or outside of the venue and before, during or after an event. We reserve the right to refuse admission, eject and ban anyone we deem in violation of this rule for any reason whatsoever or, anyone who may affect the enjoyment of the event for others or the running of the event . No refund will be given and our decision is final.
5. In you are banned at an event do not purchase a ticket to any future event as you will be refused entry.
6. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to ensure that young people arrive and leave the premises safely. The event organisers do not guarantee to provide any supervision outside of the venue.
7. No refunds for purchased tickets will be given unless an event is cancelled. Should an event be cancelled for any reason, only the purchase cost of the ticket will be refunded. The event organisers shall not be liable for any other ticket holder expenses however incurred.
8. Wrist strap tickets are invalidated if damaged or fitted too loosely so they can be removed over the hand. You will not be allowed entry and no refund will be given.
9. If damage is caused to the venue or surrounding area through an event the person(s) causing the damage shall be liable for the full cost to rectify the damage. Should it be necessary, we reserve the right to deduct the cost to rectify damage from funds raised through ticket sales.
10. We reserve the right to change the venue or times for an event should this become necessary, for example due to issues with a venue booking.
11. Tickets may only be purchased from our named authorised seller(s) and are not transferable.
12. The organiser accepts no responsibility for any loss, theft and/or damage to anyone's clothing and property whilst present at the event.
13. Vehicles including their contents are parked at their owners own risk and no liability whatsoever is accepted for any damage however caused to vehicles or their contents whilst accessing or exiting the venue car park, or whilst parked in the car park. Drivers are wholly responsible for assessing the suitability of the car park and the suitability of their vehicles for using the car park.
14. By purchasing a ticket you agree that these terms are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not purchase a ticket.
15. If any provision of these terms and conditions is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions Covering The Use Of This Web Site
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Freak Out makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Freak Out does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Freak Out will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Freak Out has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
No part of this website or the content on it may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without full attribution.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Freak Out liability in respect of any:
death or personal injury caused by Freak Out negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Freak Out; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Freak Out to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.